Bashian Rugs Kuba Hand-Knotted Rug
Our Price: $539-999
Kuba Hand-Knotted Rug:
- Hand-knotted of viscose
- Features a tribal design
- ½” pile
- Longest lasting construction. Good ones can last 10 to 25 years. Great ones can last 100+ years.
- Sheds less than typical hand-tufted rug
- Individual knots are visible on the back, making it possible to see the overall pattern and colors used on the rug”s surface
- Weaving and knots will be slightly uneven
- Fringe is an extension of the rug”s foundation
5×7 actual size: 5″ L x 7.5″ W
7×9 actual size 7.5″ L x 9.5″ W
Due to its handmade nature, variations in size and color can be expected and are an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
Bashian Rugs Kuba Hand-Knotted Rug Details: