Solo Rugs Moroccan Hand-Knotted Wool Rug
Our Price: $999
Moroccan Hand-Knotted Wool Rug:
- Hand-knotted of wool
- Features an asymmetric design
- Beni Ourain nomadic tribe inspired design
- ¼” pile
- Longest lasting construction. Good ones can last 10 to 25 years. Great ones can last 100+ years.
- Sheds less than typical hand-tufted rug
- Individual knots are visible on the back, making it possible to see the overall pattern and colors used on the rug’s surface
- Weaving and knots will be slightly uneven
- Fringe is an extension of the rug’s foundation
Measurements: 5×8 actual size: 5.1′ L x 7.8′ W
Due to its handmade nature, variations in size and color can be expected and are an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
Solo Rugs Moroccan Hand-Knotted Wool Rug Details: